CNN has a story on one author who is among many young Christians who are questioning the political and cultural alignments of the American evangelical church.
***This Blog is currently (mostly) on hiatus. Check out Nathan’s current blog work at:
- RT @DavidAFrench: A POTUS who likes to threaten dissenters is more disrespectful to the flag than a man who kneels, even if kneeling is wro… 20 hours ago
- You think Twitter is distracting, but it's got nothing on this guy. https://t.co/TM6B346rir 3 days ago
- RT @whitneymuseum: Happy #FirstDayOfFall! Here's #EdwardHopper's Red Barn in Autumn Landscape (1927). bit.ly/2fDOCIH https://t.co/… 3 days ago
- Oh, how they loved her. goo.gl/images/LUCEkN #vanityfair 4 days ago
- RT @BecketAdams: The inevitable explanation for this tweet ought to be good. https://t.co/hLEAVbhfEE 4 days ago
- Africa AIDS art Barack Obama Bill and Hillary Clinton blog Bloomberg Britain California chastity child prostitution children Christianity civil condoms conservatives controversy dating david brooks death Dick Morris doctor Donald Miller environmentalism Evangelicals family fashion feminism Grand Central Station happiness Heath Ledger Hillary Hillary Clinton HIV hollywood hook-up John Edwards John McCain life love mascot McCain modernity Movie narcissism new york times Nicholas Kristoff Obama politics presidency 2008 presidential election purpose race race baiting Ralph Lauren republicans scandal Sex sex education sexy Social Justice South Carolina South Carolina Primary STDs students TBN The New York Times U.K. U.S. video war wealth women Yale Zogby