Why are art students like this?
***This Blog is currently (mostly) on hiatus. Check out Nathan’s current blog work at:
- I saw a Kid Rock for Senate yard sign today. I don't even live in Michigan. 22 hours ago
- RT @vpostrel: Edward Hopper drew this on the back of his 3rd grade report card. buff.ly/2um7qCz https://t.co/mV6bUjSCeU 1 day ago
- RT @ColinCowherd: Kyrie doesn't want to play w Lebron. In related news Julian Edleman is tired of Brady. Wants to play w Andy Dalton. 2 days ago
- Stone-washed virtue signaling? --> American Eagle introduces the denim hijab. nyp.st/2tki8bg 3 days ago
- That doesn't seem good --> "Deaths among America’s middle-aged [men] shot up 25-fold between 1980 and 2014." nyp.st/2uH4OSv 3 days ago
- Africa AIDS art Barack Obama Bill and Hillary Clinton blog Bloomberg Britain California chastity child prostitution children Christianity civil condoms conservatives controversy dating david brooks death Dick Morris doctor Donald Miller environmentalism Evangelicals family fashion feminism Grand Central Station happiness Heath Ledger Hillary Hillary Clinton HIV hollywood hook-up John Edwards John McCain life love mascot McCain modernity Movie narcissism new york times Nicholas Kristoff Obama politics presidency 2008 presidential election purpose race race baiting Ralph Lauren republicans scandal Sex sex education sexy Social Justice South Carolina South Carolina Primary STDs students TBN The New York Times U.K. U.S. video war wealth women Yale Zogby